Established in 1951, Fragomen has grown from a respected domestic U.S. immigration law practice to a truly global organization.
Our expansion has been a direct result of our strategic decision to establish offices in the markets where our clients would benefit from our on-the-ground presence.
We intend to maintain our status as the largest and leading immigration services provider by extending our service capabilities and our global presence to meet our clients’ needs and market demands.
- Firm originally established as Elmer Fried P.C. in New York City
- Opened first international office in Brussels
- Opened offices in London
; and expanded the firm globally with the acquisition of PricewaterhouseCoopers's Australia immigration practice, establishing offices in Sydney
- Expanded our US presence with the acquisition of Hirson, Wexler & Perl in San Diego
- Opened San Jose
, Costa Rica office
- Acquired the immigration practice of Littler Mendelson and established a Phoenix
- Expands Australia practice with acquisition of Greenberg Australia and adds an Auckland
, New Zealand office