Seychelles Immigration Services

Foreign nationals traveling to Seychelles generally are issued a Visitor’s Permit (VP) upon arrival. Visitor’s Permits are appropriate for activities like attending meetings or participating in seminars. They should not be used to conduct ongoing activities or productive work in Seychelles or for repeated or frequent travel to this country. Please contact an immigration professional to confirm the requirements for your trip.
Foreign nationals intending to take up employment in Seychelles must obtain a Gainful Occupation Permit (Work Permit) before entering the country.