The conflict in Ukraine has led to a humanitarian and immigration crisis. Fragomen understands the value of considered and timely action and is closely monitoring the situation.
Temporary Protected Status for displaced persons from Ukraine
Following the Council implementing decision, EU Member States have activated temporary protection as an exceptional measure to provide immediate and temporary protection for displaced persons from Ukraine.
- Consolidated Alert tracking temporary protection status across European countries
- The European Agency for Asylum's interactive tool contains the most up-to-date information
- Fragomen thought leadership
Ensuring Regional Business Continuity
An increasing concern for businesses navigating the evolving crisis is relocating employees from Russia and other countries in the region due to employee requests or concerns about ongoing business continuity. The situation is extremely fluid. Visa suspensions for Russian citizens and further closed airspaces for Russian flights are possible.
- Information sheet on navigating business continuity concerns in light of the conflict
- A simplified list of select destination jurisdictions into which Russians do not require a visa for travel
- Consolidated Alert tracking visa suspensions for Russian citizens