Virginia, US

Live and work in the Netherlands as a Highly Qualified Graduate

In a recent article published in Expatica, Fragomen’s Christine Sullivan discusses how a highly qualified graduate holding a bachelor’s degree, master's degree or doctorate can live and work in Netherlands with an Orientation Year Permit for Highly Educated Persons. Read more.