Connecticut, US

Bolivia Immigration Services

If your company is sending employees to Bolivia — Fragomen is here to help. Working closely with our Local Advisors in Bolivia, we provide the immigration strategies and support you need to get your employees on the ground as quickly as possible.  If you have any questions, please click here to contact us.

Business visitors to Bolivia require a Specific Purpose Visa in the form of either a Specific Purpose Work Visa (SPWV) or a Specific Purpose Temporary Work Visa (SPTWV), depending on their nationality and activities. SPTWVs are granted to some nationals who intend to conduct short-term business activities such as signing documents and attending meetings, and are valid for up to 30 days. SPWVs are valid for a 30-day initial stay and may be extended for up to 180 days. Nationals of MERCOSUR countries may apply for a two-year Temporary Residency Visa Mercosur (“2 TRVM”) without holding an SPWV.
Foreign nationals who intend to conduct work activities in Bolivia may do so with a Temporary Stay Visa (TSV), valid up to three years, depending on the duration of the activity.
Foreign nationals traveling to zones at risk of yellow fever must hold a yellow vaccination card or immunization certificate. 
Detailed Immigration Snapshots, Document Lists and Process Guides are available to clients on request.