Poland Immigration Services

Business visitors to Poland typically use a local version of the Schengen C Visa, unless they are visa exempt based on their nationality. The Schengen Area limits stays to 90 days in a 180-day period.
The main work authorization categories are the Work Permit and Single Permit for Local Hire, used by local hires who meet a salary threshold; the Work Permit and Residence Permit for Intracompany Transfer, used by skilled intracompany​ transfers; and the Blue Card, used by highly skilled local hires.
​Immigration requirements can vary by region. Support documents require official translation, and original or notarized copies of degree certificates are required.
Detailed Immigration Snapshots, Document Lists and Process Guides are available to clients on request.