Rwanda Immigration Services

Business visitors to Rwanda normally require a T7 visa, valid for a period of 90 days, renewable once.
A ​Class R Special Pass temporary residence permit is required for short-term work and allows employment for up to 90 days with multiple entries​. It is renewable upon application.
Foreign nationals required to spend over 90 days in Rwanda for work activities must obtain either an H1 or H2 temporary residence permit. If the foreign national's work activity is on the Occupations Demands List, an H1 permit (valid for three years) is required; if the work​ activity is not listed on the Occupations Demands List, an H2 permit (valid for two years) suffices.
Note that localization is required for long-term work permits.​​
Detailed Immigration Snapshots, Document Lists and Process Guides are available to clients on request.